Saturday, July 18, 2009

I added some RA blog links over to the right.  If you don't mind being affiliated with my stubborn, cursing ass, let me know if you'd like your blog linked as well.  

I do occasionally post on the rheumatoid arthritis twitter twibe (twibes.com/rheumatoidarthritis) and I'd love to see that be a more active community- so if you do the twitter thing, go there.  I don't really tweet about RA on my regular twitter so if you've followed me on there expecting that, sorry.  No wait, I'm not sorry, I'll tweet about whatever I darn please.  


4 comments:

  1. Hi Sadie, I would love to be affiliated with my stubborn, cursing ass (particularly as in UK parlance that means you have a talking donkey) and I'll be linking to you from my blog. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to be affiliated with your blog, I love it!

    Im a RA sufferer from the UK, and although my blog has only just begun if you can link me up that would be great!

    http://whatihateaboutmera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I will be affiliated with your stubborn cursing ass if you will be affiliated with my sarcastic cynical cursing ass. www.onesickcookie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete